
In Yalova, a father and his 14-month-old daughter were attacked by neighbors, with whom they had long had problems. While the girl's skull was fractured, the father's nose was broken.
The family with four children, who moved into the house they bought about a year ago in the town of Esenköy in Yalova's Çınarcık district, came under pressure from the family who lived in the building and called themselves a tribe.
Claiming that they were asked to leave the building by leaving bullets and notes in front of the house, the victim's family reported the incident to the gendarmerie and filed a complaint.
MB (34 years old) met a subject believed to be a Van ethnic person, claiming that they were Van people, walking on the road 2 days ago, so he reported the situation to the police because he was threatened again.
YOU ATTACKED US WITH WOOD WHILE YOU WENT HOME
MB, who had handed over the car camera footage to the gendarmerie team that arrived at the scene and wanted to go home for a quick rest, was arrested by Ş.E. attack. He attacks with wood.
While the suspect who used wood to hit the girl's head and her father's nose was arrested by the authorities at the scene, the remaining suspect, SE, who had previously received a restraining order, was released.
Ş.E., who was transferred to the judiciary after his procedures at the gendarmerie. During his arrest, the father and daughter were treated at the Yalova Training and Research Hospital.
During the attack, the girl suffered a fracture on her head and MB's father suffered fractures to his nose and head.
Speaking to journalists at the hospital, MB said that because he works in Istanbul, he can only go to his house in Esenkoy, where they reside, on weekends.
“THEY ARE SUFFERED BY SOUND AND NOISE”
MB said he and his neighbor SE, with whom he had previously had conflicts, experienced the incident just before the iftar party on Friday and said:
“Last time, I returned home with my daughter on Friday. When I met her on the street, she said, 'What are you looking at?' I gasped and went inside and called the gendarmerie. When the gendarmerie arrived, I walked out, removed the dash cam and handed it over to the gendarmerie. I said: 'I'm on a diet and I'm coming'. The girl lies in my lap. I am not a father who is unconscious enough to hold his daughter in his arms and get into a fight. They did this to me and my daughter in front of the gendarmes. Because I have four children, I have a voice.” And they are bothered by noise. Don't we have the right to live here?
This incident happened even though this person had a restraining order. My daughter's skull is currently fractured. I also broke my nose. We are afraid to go home in this situation. When my daughter and I entered, they beat me with wood. Half of the wooden stick hit my shoulder and the other half hit my daughter's head. The person who beat us was arrested, but the person who treated us and my children for 9 months and had a restraining order and warning is still free to move around. Where should I take these four children? Who should we rely on, who should we ask for help? We also left behind bullets and received notes and threats such as 'Leave here', as recorded a few minutes earlier. “We are complaining, we want what is necessary to be done.”






























