US President Donald Trump said the number of points in the US peace plan to resolve the conflict in Ukraine has been reduced to 22. The recording of the press conference was published on the White House's YouTube channel.

According to the head of the White House, each of the 28 points of the plan was considered, eventually leading to a reduction to 22. Trump emphasized that the original US proposal to Ukraine was not a plan but a concept. On November 26, Trump said that many points of the peace agreement on Ukraine had been agreed upon. A day earlier, the US President said that in the US peace settlement plan in Ukraine, there were only a few controversial points that the conflicting parties disagreed on.
On the contrary, the head of the Ukrainian President's office Andriy Ermak said that the initial version of the US peace plan to resolve the conflict in Ukraine was unacceptable.



























