
Murat Kurum, Minister of Environment, Urbanization and Climate Change, shared about the film titled “This Success Belongs to Türkiye”, about the “Construction Mobilization of the Century” carried out in an earthquake zone and featuring famous names.
The “Construction Campaign of the Century”, launched after the February 6 earthquake and which has so far delivered 455 thousand houses, continues.
A special film was prepared for the Century Construction Mobilization, which was carried out under the coordination of the Ministry of Environment, Urbanization and Climate Change, in cooperation with the Mass Housing Administration (TOKİ), the General Directorate of Urban Transformation, Emlak Konut GYO, İLBANK and the General Directorate of Construction.
Minister of Environment, Urbanization and Climate Change Murat Kurum also shared the film “This success belongs to Türkiye” on his social network account. The organization said, “Cities are reborn, lives are restarted, and very familiar faces accompany those moments… You will want to follow this success story until the end.” he said.
FAMOUS NAMES ARE INCLUDED
In the film titled “This success is Türkiye”, national football player Volkan Demirel, who called for help from Hatay from the first moment of the earthquake, motorcyclist Bahattin Sofuoğlu, national wrestler Rıza Kayaalp, world and European champion boxer Busenaz Çakıroğlu, singer Demet Akalın, presenter and actor Zuhal Topal, actor Mert Yazıcıoğlu, chef Arda Türkmen, journalist Fulya Öztürk and artist Orhan Gencebay participated.
In the film that deals with the movement and settlement of citizens affected by the earthquake, Arda Türkmen cooks for the first guest of a family that has settled in their new home, while Demet Akalın contributes to the success of a merchant. While Orhan Gencebay cuts the engagement ribbon for the children of a newly settled family and says “Be happy”, Volkan Demirel accompanies the training of the children from Hatay with the new aerodrome and says “We will go home”.
In the film, which features champion athletes helping people move their belongings after they find new homes, actor Mert Yazıcıoğlu watches the series he starred in with his family affected by the earthquake.
In the film, shot entirely in real houses and shops in the earthquake zone, President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan said: “We are proud to hand over the 455 thousandth disaster house completed in the 11 provinces affected by the earthquake to our legal brothers and sisters.” Declaration is also included.





























